As a donor, you should know that no Ivanaj Foundations’ projects are designed for the sake of just obtaining funding!
As nonprofit organizations, the Martin and Mirash Ivanaj Foundation of New York, U.S.A and the M. & M. Ivanaj Foundation Institut of Tirana, Albania, supported also by modern facilities in our new premises in Tirana, can provide a stable basis for current and future projects, advancing culture and education in Albania, but we heavily rely on our donors for contributions of all types: financial support, in-kind gifts, pro bono services, and corporate grants and sponsorships.
Our combined and unique mission and vision, and our organization’s culture are geared towards creating projects based on careful research of needs. We maximize the use of local and free resources such as volunteers and we promote “thinking outside of the box” for unique and sustainable solutions that can best solve the challenges at hand.
The Ivanaj Foundations pride themselves about an “open-door” policy; a concept that is unique in the Albanian NGO field where tasks are sometimes completed with little transparency or community input.
We instead offer:
- A complete profile of ours and our projects on Guidestar, the main central record about US Non-profit organizations.
- Three-pronged mission and objectives in education, culture and business.
- Top quality facilities and skilled human resources to support projects and produce tangible long-lasting results.
- Reach and impact on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Transparency in developing and implementing projects through involvement of stakeholders and sharing of ideas.
- Financial support also provided through the Foundation in New York, which is authorized by the U.S Tax Authorities to transfer collected funds to the Ivanaj Institute in Tirana.
Some of our past projects:
Staff & volunteers
Oct. - Nov. 2018
Staff & academicians
Staff & school teachers