On October 10th, 2017 – The M. & M. Ivanaj Foundation Institute in Albania, in coordination with The Martin and Mirash Ivanaj Foundation in New York, announced the official public opening of their unique Cultural and Educational Center as per their mission and goal in “Advancing Culture and Education for the benefit of Albanian Youth”.
The outline of this event included a tour of the Foundations’ entire floor setup, with its memorabilia display units, an historical video presentation of the Ivanaj’s during the cocktail hour, a ribbon cutting ceremony and brief speeches by Legal Counsel, Rezart Spahia, Founder & President, Drita Ivanaj, and Vice President, Pertefe Leka, followed at the end by musical entertainment.
The new Ivanaj Cultural Center with its future programs and projects, will interact with public and private sectors, educational institutions and other non-profit organizations, in support of youth and seniors, foreign and domestic researchers, young entrepreneurs, artists and entertainers.
- Speech by Rezart Spahia (Board Member & Legal Counsel)
- Speech by John Lenzi (Vice President of Ivanaj Foundation – New York – read by Aida Maho)
- Speech by Abaz Hado (Vice Mayor of Tirana)
- Speech by Pertefe Leka (Vice President of Ivanaj Foundation – Tirana)
- Speech by Drita Ivanaj (Founder & President)
Gallery of photos from Cultural Center Opening Event