We are seeking donations to help us fund the cost of 10 Laptops for a vibrant Cultural Center that will provide unique and much-needed services in Albania. We are a 501 (c)(3) organization, which means your donation will be tax deductible!
Our GOAL is to collect $10,000 by January 1, 2015. Will you help us achieve it?
To make a quick donation by credit card, please click on the Pay Pal or Guide Star buttons on the right side of the page. No amount will go unrecognized and we would love it if you allowed us to give you a shout-out for your donation on our Facebook page. Thank you for your support!
WHO WE ARE: The Ivanaj Cultural Center is located in the heart of Albania’s capital city, Tirana. It is designed to enhance and support the country’s cultural and educational climate through its free and low-cost programs and activities that will be available to the general public. These include:
• Training and networking center replete with laptops and the latest technology
• Library with books in three different languages
• Publishing support for aspiring authors
• Artistic, cultural and historical exhibitions
• A national volunteer facility
• Lectures and trainings (based on current needs) by local and foreign experts
• Research and housing facilities for visiting academics
• Support for new local businesses
• Range of activities for Albania’s underserved populations (seniors, people with disabilities, Roma, etc)
• Albanian Movie Nights followed by discussion sessions
• Photography and art classes
• Book Clubs
• After school classes and programs
• Many more!
Currently no other public or private organization is offering all of these crucial services to the Albanian public in one place and for little to no costs. Isn’t all of this worth supporting? The more funds we raise – the more we can achieve together.